The new Olympus FluoView FVMPE-RS, a dedicated multiphoton microscope system, enables high-precision, ultra-fast scanning and stimulation, allowing researchers to see deep within specimens, take measurements at the highest speeds, and capture images, even when working under the most demanding conditions.
This webinar presents the new features and many important keypoints of this new multiphoton microscope system from unmatched imaging speed to an industry-first four-axis auto-alignment unit. This design covers a broad variety of multiphoton applications ranging from electrophysiology and optogenetics studies to high-speed in vivo imaging.
- Factors influencing efficiency and quality in multiphoton microscopy
- How high quality multi-beam multiphoton imaging can be easily accomplished
- Tools used for advanced multiphoton applications
Who should attend?
- Group leaders in academic research
- Heads & Employees of Imaging Facilities
- Research & Development of optical industry companies (3rd parties)
- Students of Biology & Physics
- PhD students related to microscopy
- Opinion leaders in academia & industry